Thursday, October 27, 2005

TIMING IS EVERYTHING
-
-
It's funny how you can't even get your reserve made on an EBAY auction at times, and then see something like this one:
Buy the ending price, you'd think this was Britney's Bra being auctioned off, and if I were I betting man, I'd almost be that I'd see this one reposted....in the future.
-
And.....if you're looking to spend $200 on an SSB rig, I'd pass on a GRANT LT at that price and pick up a Cobra 200 dx:
-
UPDATE: The Cobra 200 DX I ordered to do a review on has finally arrived!! And boy, this is one H-E-A-V-Y radio. Expect at least a couple weeks or more for the full review, of course, depending on how much free time I get. I got it through BUY.COM, for $215, with free shipping.
-
UPDATE: The Grant LT I picked up on Ebay for about 50 bux is working like a charm and I haven't found anything to dislike yet -well, almost. The Green LED is sometimes difficult to read during daylight condition, even at "high", but that's a minor complaint.
-
I'll also have a review of a used Cherokee 1000 nightmare rig I bought too...
-
-
'Nuff Said

No comments:

Post a Comment