Sunday, November 20, 2005

HAVE YOU EVER.......?
-
Wanted to pull up your first website? Or, a website that no longer exists? Well then, you should check out the Internet Archive "Wayback Machine". This site's mission is to go where no Bot has gone before, return with data and then have it archived.
-
As an experiment, I used my own site and was able to see what it looked like in 1999 (the earliest version they had), and I followed other archives to see what changes I had made ( I didn't even remember my front page in '99 until I saw it ). I also tried a couple links that currently aren't working (websites that went under) and son-of-a-gun if it didn't pull them up as well. Indeed, this was like a "Wayback" machine, and worth a try, and a bookmark!
-
NEXT: We have another pair of "Twins" separated at manufacturing, but thanks to Woody's "Every Radio Dreams in Sideband", we have re-united two twins once again! Of course, they were brought up under different circumstances, so while they may dress a bit different, it's obvious they are, indeed, "Twins".....
-


-

-

Okay, you've spoiled some perfectly good Skip-Shooting time reading today's Blog, so it's time to let ya get on with your E-bay bidding, or whatever makes your signal S-9......


-

'Nuff Said

Woody

No comments:

Post a Comment