Friday, August 25, 2006

A QUICK UPDATE
-
With all the craziness going on, I forgot that I'd agreed to create another "Safety" film for work (Some of you may have seen parts of the first one I did, 2+ years ago, on my website).
-
Well, it came to being expected in 2.5 weeks, so I've been busy recording and editing. I really didn't have a story in mind, but a friend of mine (Robin) had an idea of making a safety video based on the story/movie "When a stranger calls". She wrote what I consider an excellent script, with great dialogue and we grabbed a few "actors" at work and began our deadly task of meeting the deadline (yesterday, the 24th).
-
So, for the past couple weeks I've been up nights, editing, and putting the puzzle together. We did make the deadline, and everyone seemed to enjoy it - even though it was longer than my typical video. This one clocked in at 27min and 10 seconds.
-
Here's a link to the nearly finished version (missing some shots and a couple chapters at the end, but if you have broadband and wanna look -
-
-
Woody
-
-

No comments:

Post a Comment