Monday, December 10, 2007

DIVORCE AND THE COMMON HAM, PT.2
-
I'm sitting in the dark with one of those funky USB lights, typing this post. While most people would think that the holidays were the worst time to start a divorce, being a radio guy, I can tell ya, anytime of the year is the worst. I used to have shack, meters, wires, rigs, old cb's I collected, surrounding me and not having that my friends, is the worst. It's like losing a bunch of your old buddies all at once (yeah, I'm locked out of the house, and for at least six months, won't even know if I'll own them anymore.
-
Sure, there are others things that are missed, but if you're any kind of radio nut like me, well, you know where I'm coming from. I've been staying in these "Extended Stay" places which can be good, or a night mare. Needless to say, I'll be a cave dweller at some point and that brings in a whole other set of problems. The XYL doesn't want my radios or magazines but I guess because I do, I can't have 'em...........it makes no sense. Well, that's my update for now - I have some Xmas shopping to do online.
73
Woody

No comments:

Post a Comment