Friday, February 20, 2009




"DAY, KLATU-KARAIMI-MrrrrrrrFRA"

=

YES, that the hint for all of you lame asses out there who either didn't drive hundreds of miles to meet the "King" or hundreds of miles to one of the few theatres it was shown at last year, but mind you, if you call yourself a Bruce Campbell fan, you must, as the LEAST buy his video!! Yup, "My Name Is Bruce" is finally (ed. - and that's a LONG finally folks. I remember talking to Armando about this movie coming out at least 3 or 4 years ago, 'Nuff Said).

-
Sure, Bruce is older, so don't expect some young "Ash" to be busting through the screen. This film was made where he lives, much of it on his property, using local actors and makes fun of himself and/or some of your typical hollywood types in a manner that can't help but make ya admire the guy while you're laughing your ass off. Robin and I saw it at the Alamo theatre in Austin. (oh look it up, I think it's on an older blogpost). The DVD came out last week, but I was self obsessed most of last week, and realized I'd forgot to mention the release.
-
That's is for this posting
(wadda want? War'n Peace?)
73 & 'Nuff Said
=
=

No comments:

Post a Comment