Friday, August 21, 2009



"APHORISMS, FEEDBACK, AND BUMPER STICKERS"



Reading feedback on Ebay can be a real hoot sometimes, and I always get a chuckle outta some knuckle head who leaves themselves wide open! Here's one I just recently encountered:
  • "I may be blonde, but I ain't dumb" (ed. -what if they're not a natural blonde would this still apply?)
  • "If you harbor a disturbed mind, the truth shall dock elsewhere" (seems to make sense, but if someone has a disturbed mind, then might they not agree with this?).

And then there are bumper stickers! You see some vintage stickers advertised from time-to-time on Ebay, and some of my favorites are:

  • "Beware those who sport only simplistic aphorisms, for they are usually the most simple minded" (That's a rare bumper sticker if you ever see one)
  • "Life's a B-I-T-C-H, and then you divorce her" (ed. - no comment)

But my favorite one of all is:

  • "Yo, She-Bitch, come and get some....." (this bumper sticker came from a line in a movie, and is also found on Tee-shirts. Extra points if you can name that movie!!).

There are plenty (well, hundreds) of others you'll find on Ebay, but these are some of the funniest. Shoot me an e-mail with the ones you find funny!

WOODY

-

No comments:

Post a Comment