Friday, September 04, 2009

NO CLOSURE....


How many T.V. series have we watched, only to have the series cancelled, thus left hanging....wondering - "What happened". One such show was "LAND OF THE GIANTS", which, if you're reading this, and you grew up with CB and TV in the '60's, you know what I mean! I thought it was a great show (like most Irwin Allen Productions) and even though the plot was kinda "Out There", I was hooked. Imagine my horror when the show was cancelled!
-
"Did they make it back to their own Earth?"
-
"Did the Giants Win?"
-
So many questions, and no answers to be found. I'm sure there's at least one series that you watched where it was cancelled with no conclusion, and that really sucks. So, what shows do you wish they had an ending to? Shoot me an email - Woody


NOTHING LIKE A GIANT CAT TO SCARE THE CRAP OUTTA YOU


Or, the headlights of a giant car...



But this had to be a wake-up call




Does anyone know what brand walkie-talkie he was using??

No comments:

Post a Comment