Tuesday, October 20, 2009





S C A R Y. . . . . .




Halloween is near and I've truly had my scare for years to come!! I was looking for Halloween masks, or something to wear to a Halloween party and wasn't having much success. After the 3rd stop I told Robin that I was ready to give up, but she said "Awe, just try one more...."



So we went to another place, and I started looking up/down/across at the masks when HOLY CRAP!!! I saw something that was so chilling, it frosted my facial hair.
-

SCARIEST MASK RATED NO.1 [1993-2009]



Yep, there it was! and only ONE left. The lady helping customers pick out masks said that this was almost a complete sellout across town (someone wearing the mask had come in before me, not 20 minutes ago and bought 9 out of the 10 they had left, but ran out of money for this last remaining mask). If you're a parent judge carefully on how your child will react.

SCARY PRICE ON A USED 12 (YES - "12") AMP POWER SUPPLY


Click on the picture for the Ebay link to see it's scary price.....

73

WOODY

=

No comments:

Post a Comment