Wednesday, May 12, 2010



TELL US YOUR STORY.....
=

On my website (see link) I have a page called "How I Got Started in Radio", and there are some really cool stories. I haven't had anything new to add for a couple of years and it could be due to the fact that most folks read this blog vs. the website. If you want to see what it's like, I've added a link on this page and maybe it will stir up your memory and put your fingers on the keyboard to write a story about how YOU got into radio (whether it be CB or HAM). Just send it to me via email and I'll get it posted as soon as possible. Everyone likes to hear about how someone else got into the hobby (ed.- and I'm no exception) and I'd like to see some more adventures on that page so we can all enjoy it!
=
73
=
WOODY
=

No comments:

Post a Comment