Sunday, February 10, 2013



UNSUSPECTING BUYERS GET GOUGED WHEN A NEW PRODUCT COMES OUT











Case in point, and coincidentally a radio in the family of new Uniden/Bearcats that I'm reviewing, is the Uniden/Bearcat 880. I've seen 'em clocking in with prices between $115 and $200 usually, and you could just about pick any amount within that price range and you'd hit one of them but this one I ran across (besides the description) was a tad........strange. Perhaps it's me, but I'll let you judge:



After the price, you'll notice what the model number the radio is listed as, followed by the sellers reason for doing so under the description field -

"First, you are purchasing a Uniden Bearcat 880, not a Uniden Bearcat Pro PC78L, as you can tell by the pictures. This was the only way I could list this radio, EBay doesn't have the info on the 880.

I'm listed as or under gshope - God - status - Human - On - Planet - Earth on EBay. Many believe in a ' True God,' any Spirit Force helping you out would've to be ' God Himself.' In many eyes, making my personal items ' God Himself ' personal item being offered onto the Global Markets. You see how easy this is.

I'm not going to write a book here, laying it all out. Do you have any desire to try to get rich. Many after being allowed to witness all the dots, would come to see, in many eyes its worth alot more. Many on Planet Earth would love to have bragging rights to one of my personal items."


I've seen some strange auctions, and I'm not sure where this one fits in, but it has to be in the TOP TEN.

'Nuff Said
Woody