Wednesday, June 26, 2019




YOUTUBE VIEWS















Very quickly, here are some of the interesting (to me) videos I've seen lately...



COOL? NO! "TactiCool" (WEIRDASS HT ANTENNA)




OTA QSO WITH..
[I've been following both Kevin Loughin KB9RLW and Dave Casler KE0OG for sometime. What is interesting here is that not only have they setup this OTA meeting, but each one has their own video of that experience, so you can actually see how each guy sounded on the other end! Dave's video is here]

Across the pond, Fredintheshed gives a look/listen to DX coming at him in the UK. I haven't found an SDR site close enough to his QTH (SE UK) to catch the local .305 group. Someday.




 ANOTHER YT CHANNEL I FREQUENT IS BY OH8STN, Julian. "Technically" embedding is not allowed, however... (If it doesn't work go HERE) Julian has started to Premiere his YT posts so when watching "LIVE"  you can chat with him and others.





I've mentioned 3885 a few times, and here I am doing it again. W3MMR (Perry) and KD2AFV trying to get new AM blood for 75m and off of 11m.

73,
Woody