Monday, May 06, 2019





DO YOU NEED A NEW / LARGER BATTERY
 
FOR YOUR BAOFENG?
 









I happened upon a "Sale" today regarding a heavy-duty battery replacement for certain Baofeng HT's (like the BF-8HP).  I don't when it ends, but I decided to order one for my BF-8+ because...it was so cheap!

It is $16.89 on AMAZON, and there is a $5 coupon. If you click on the coupon before checking out, the cost is only $11.89 +tax (and in my case, being a Prime member, no shipping charge).


I've owned Baofeng HT's for at least 7 years or so. Every time I think about getting rid of it and buying an HT from the "Big 3" I force myself to remember that I really don't use HT's much at all, so I would truly be wasting money on something that had Fusion or D-star.

Just click (above) on Amazon for the link.