Sunday, November 06, 2005

WHAT "LOOK" ARE YOU A SUCKER FOR?

-

I was mulling this thought over while listening to two fellows in Skipland have a friendly argument on whose rig "looked" better. One guy was for the classic 60's look, the other preferred the over-used Galaxy Saturn style. So I tried to pin myself down to one particular design and couldn't....I love 'em all (except the Saturn look). I do have some favorites though and I'll try and put some of 'em down on this list, in no particular order, 'cept the order my brain digs 'em out of my memory. Here goes....
-

The Stoner Pro-40

-

Realistic TRC-457

-

Realistic TRC-24C

-

Courier Gladiator, probably the largest solid-state mobile made

-

Courier "Royale". It even came with a matching purple dust cover!

-

Teaberry Stalker XX (and for that made any Stalker)

-

END PART ONE

(Too much thinking, but send me an e-mail with your favorites!)

-

'Nuff Said

Woody

No comments:

Post a Comment