Thursday, December 27, 2007



"AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS IT WAS...."

-

Christmas has come and gone and at least for me, it was a nice quiet but enjoyable day. Robin hit the spot with some HAM related stuff like a polo shirt with my callsign, a plaque, and related stickers. This one at the right caught my funny bone just right, and I laugh almost everytime I look at it.




-

Later that evening, at my Dad's, the whole clan was there, even my son Chris who seemingly dropped off the edge of the world for a few months, and finally met his finance, Ada.
-

DAD (Above)

-



Son Chris and Ada
-

There was plenty picture taking (Someone better send me some of them...Oops, Bro Glenn just did and I'm adding them). And I guess we all dispersed around 9 o'clock. I had taken the day after Christmas off and was pretty much a couch slug but finally the "Bourne Trilogy" energized me enough to start cleaning up, and trying to figure out where to put all those Hardy Boys and Doc Savage books. Once again, I bought most of the gifts online, and usually from Amazon (they seem to get better each year).

- Robin and I
-

-Son Josh, his wife Lacy, and Grandson "Jack"

-
The big flat screen TV I'd moved (but didn't work when we hooked it up) was fixed the Saturday before Christmas and I'm not sure if this applies to all of their products with extended warranties, but unlike the nightmare we had in getting our old 60" TV fixed (it took six months and 4 trips) by a 3rd party source, I was surprised to see a "BEST BUY" van pulling up to my apartment (This was surprise No.2 becase No.1 was calling them on a Friday afternoon and having them say "We'll be out tomorrow"). Finally the 3rd surprise was having him fix it in under 15 minutes. I'm impressed.

-

'Nuff Said

WOODY

-