Thursday, December 20, 2007

"MERRY CHRISTMAS"

-

Time to get off the boring divorce thread, friends I've met and yet to meet!! First off, you HAVE to get "Twisted Sisters" rock-Christmas CD called "A Twisted Christmas". This kicks butt, and no other rock group has a Christmas Album that can compare. The problem with past albums is you hear a singer or group you might have listened to in the past, is that they sing the songs the traditional way. Twisted Sister sing's them their way and their way rocks!

-

MOVIES: The next Alien vs. Predator is one to see - take it from me.


-

Looks like I'll have to visit some ham fest's next month and start rebuilding the "Shack", so any great apartment antenna plans, or inexpensive pre-fab'd antennas are welcome. I'll be working some HF, FM, and VHF-SSB.

-

Hope Ya'll have a great Christmas (should I not post until afterwards).

-

H0-Ho-Ho,

-

WOODY

-

No comments:

Post a Comment