Friday, February 13, 2009

"FRIDAY THE 13th - THE ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY"
=
It seems strange as I write this, one week after losing my job, and finding it's Friday the 13th. I don't believe in things like that, or old wives tails like hang a dead snake over a fence and it will bring rain (Bet ya never heard that one). I have heard "It's raining frog's", but that was on the show the X-files (then again, maybe they were toads).
-
I've had a few emails, some wanting to know about the anger there must be in being fired from a job I started in August of 1997, but when droopy came aboard last year, I figured my days were numbered, so what's to be angry about if you know it's coming? One friend of mine got me laughing pretty good about the latest picture of me that I'd posted. I don't remember his exact words, but it was something like "Damn, did you get that picture taken in the bar from the movie "Death Proof"??
-
I'm still chuckling at that one. The only bad thing that happened, i guess, is that the guy didn't come and replace the garbage disposal. I will try again, and again, and so forth. Over all, the day/night was mixed. I flipped on the rig once or twice (ed.- no skip), and yeah, I'm going to see the new "Friday the 13th" movie sometime soon.
-
So as short as this may be, well, 'Nuff said
-
73
-
-
-

No comments:

Post a Comment