Saturday, February 14, 2009


"VALENTINES DAY (weekend), 2009"
=

Valentines Day weekend was very nice this year, making 2 wonderful years celebrating Valentine's Day (something I could not seem to do previously). Friday night was a night out at the Opera, and my mood swings were there as well. I did enjoy the second half of the opera though, and of course, the company of Robin.


-
Rising up from the underground parking garage, the skies were suddenly filled with hundreds of birds, but by the time I could get a shot, only one swarm was visible.




Having to save funds for Valentines day, there wasn't much spending, but Robin is so creative, when she stopped by on Saturday I received the most fantastic gift I have ever received. It was a small scrap book that she put together for me and each time I read it, I find something new and/or funny (she has a great sense of humor).







I could tell that she spent many hours on this task, which made it that much more special. My e-mailed valentine card paled in comparison to this special book, that I will be sure to read, many times over. I've included a few pictures of some of the pages to give you an idea how much work she put into the project, along with a picture of a rose she gave me, like her, and her book, the rose was perfect!
-

-

-








WHAT A FANTASTIC ROSE!!!!!





END PART ONE

WOODY

-







No comments:

Post a Comment