Monday, February 09, 2009

"DAY 3 AND 4...."

-


I missed yesterday's post, so I thought I'd combine the two days together (who would have thought that not being employed keeps you pretty busy). Yesterday was like the previous 2, like a sine-wave. Someone did offer to get me out of the apt. and go see a movie, and while I was partially inclined to just molt in the radio room, I went anyways. I saw "Fan Boys", which was playing at only one theatre of all Houston.
=
It was pretty funny even in a sine-wave kinda mood, reminding me of "Free Enterprise" to a certain degree. It was very entertaining and if you've seen Star Wars fans, and or Star Trek fans (or are one or both), you'll enjoy it even more. Several cameo's and a good storyline executed well makes this something you'll either drive to the one theatre to see, or buy the DVD.
-
Between that, and a stop of at a favorite Ale establishment pretty much killed the day.
-
TODAY
-
Today was mostly wrestling with getting the taxes done for tomorrows divorce, and a followup doctors visit. Which leave me where we're at now, 2 Ales down and a blog post almost completed. I heard from a good (yet never met) friend Dave, and his e-mail about my current situation. Much appreciated Dave - Thanks!.
-
So that's where I end this posting (gotta get in that final divorce trial mode) and I'll let ya know how that ends up tomorrow. At least we can expect no more free rides for the Ex, as I'm in the same unemployed boat she is....
=
73
-
-

No comments:

Post a Comment