Thursday, February 12, 2009

"DAY SIX...."

=
Well, here we are, at DAY 6. I spent most of the day home (had a power adapter fry, and tore the radio room apart unsuccessfully finding it). But I did take my 7pm break to watch "EARL". -
-
And, I've yet to be able to tell any of my story: Which I hope will come out sooner than later. No one seems interested in my side as well as, no one seems too interested I have no income now. During the 2007 fall period until the end of the year (2008)I've paid my temporary Alimony- in fact, I didn't have to pay the month of December, but I did. My Doctor found a lot a problems with my health (which others had missed - GO SOX DOC!!), and I've made some recovery, but without a job and great insurance (which I had), I suspect a slow decline once again.

-
Well, I suppose I should go back to finding that burned out adapter as I've lost all 5 USB ports, then clean up the mess I made trying to find another one, and perhaps, in one-two-three or more months? this will end with a homeless Woody....
=

73
Woody
=
=