Tuesday, December 29, 2009


HOLIDAY PIX -


PART ONE

Robin made a couple GREAT gifts for me, one of which is pictured below; a "CB GAZETTE" Christmas Ornament!



Christmas afternoon at my Dad's QTH was a lot of fun, although the salt-cured "Country Ham" left my tongue and mouth pretty raw (not to mention I felt like I'd been gargling with warm salt water). Fortunately the raw mouth went away in about 36 hours....



The picture above is from Sunday night, after the TSO concert, with the waiter taking our picture.






Glenn took us to see the "TSO" (Trans Siberian Orchestra) Sunday night, which I'd only heard about by Glenn, but obviously everyone knows about them because the venue was as crowded and hectic as I'd ever seen it, with lines of people running down the sidewalk and around the corner of the building waiting to get in. If you haven't heard their music, I guess I can best describe the Christmas show as "Traditional classic Christmas songs with a modern touch". We liked it quite a bit, and if you haven't seen them before it's worth going at least once to experience it. Afterwards we stopped at a great place to eat in the Galleria area. After the food, Robin shot a quick picture of Glenn and I - Yep, I'm wearing a funny gift Robin gave me, wrapped around my neck!









END PART ONE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment