Friday, February 06, 2009

"THE GOOD NEWS IS......"
-

I'm alive. The bad news is, the Stonerguy got canned from work today. Yup, I'm typing to you today without office, card key, or income (well, it was payday today, so I guess that's better than it not being payday). If I were to trace back in time, today's event partially comes from the bitter rantings of someone, that festered for a year or two. No matter how dark things can seem at times there is always a bright side; Mine? I can't pay alimony if I'm not working. True, the judge can say she gets 10% of Zero, but...I don't think so.
-
As well, because the soon-to-be-ex and lawyer always refused to settle, I'll get a percentage of the sale of the homestead and land, as well as a good share of it's contents. I just paid my Internet bill and rent, so I have that [pardon me while I digress, but I was paying the bill in person, the guy in front of me sees my shirt which features Bruce Campbell in "The Man With the Screaming Brain" and before you know it, I'm in a 3-way conversation with that guy and the one behind me in the line, about the great actors of horror - Lon Chaney Jr., Boris Karloff, etc. and I'm thinking "This is pretty freaking weird" just being axed and having a good conversation with some guys I don't even know. Surreal - that's what it was], and a Big Smooch to Robin for having the foresight in giving me a pad of paper for passwords (or else I might not be writing this blogs post today). I'm not planning anything farther than getting divorced next week, and that's the way it outta be...I have great beer plans for the near future (well, "Ale" to be technical).
-
So while I pursue those goals, until the next post
73
-
-

No comments:

Post a Comment