Tuesday, May 11, 2010


HAMVENTION
=
Just a quick reminder that you don't necessarily have to go to Dayton to get a special price on a new rig. Several online sites (Gigaparts) had some great prices last year, but they change by the day and sometimes by the hour, so if it's a good price - dive in.
-
Hamcity is another site that will offer some HAMVENTION Deals as well! Check their site Thursday night for lower than usual prices on Yaesu gear. I think HRO had something going online last year as well but I haven't verified whether or not they will do it again this year. From what I observed last year, as the days crept closer to Saturday/Sunday the prices crept up as well. I remember having a rig picked out on Wednesday and when I went back on Friday it was about $50 more; it was still slightly lower than an everyday price, but I kicked myself for waiting. One last hint: everything that had HAMVENTION sale prices online were for IN-STOCK items only! Once they sell whatever they have, the price goes back up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment