Tuesday, May 11, 2010




SAMPLE OF MY BOOK
=
The long promised book is done, and currently going through grammar/spelling corrections but I wanted to let you see the Forward and 1st Chapter. The book is a mix of history, nostalgia, with some in-depth looks at some of the people that made CB fun and interesting. Total pages - 160.
-
If you notice, the cover has "VOLUME ONE" on it as this book is the first of three that I'll be writing. When I got everything together I realized that I had over 500 pages of stuff to go into the book and decided to break it into 3 parts, with the second one being a bit more technical. I still have to set it up for an Amazon e-book, and I'll have a few "hard copies" to sell as well. Click on the front page below to access the PDF file.


73
-
-

No comments:

Post a Comment