Thursday, May 06, 2010




"MEDICAL EMERGENCIES"


-
Everyone seems to like doing studies on one thing or the other and I'm no exception. My idea came to me via an EBAY auction. My item was sold, and a day or two later I got the "I can't pay for this item due to a medical emergency..." email. If you've sold anything on EBAY I'm pretty sure that you've had similar situations, and after giving it some thought for awhile I realized that I've had at least four of these "Medical Emergency" emails since the first of the year, and who knows how many over years gone by.

-

Having worn my brain out from all that thinking, I figured that some Government agency should spend a ton of money on a study to determine if people who are magnets for medical emergencies are sucked into EBAY for the purpose of screwing up an auction. So if you happen to be a Government agency who is looking for a reason to spend money on a study - this could be it....
=
73
-
WOODY
=

No comments:

Post a Comment