Wednesday, September 30, 2009




MORE ABOUT THE IPOD.....
-
Recently I wrote a quick blog post about how you could connect your IPOD to your TV via some cables, and with the the help of some inexpensive software, rip your DVDs onto the IPOD and play it back on the IPOD or TV.
-

Well, the TV turned out to be kinda inconvenient, especially if you wanted to pause, fast-forward, or change to another show, and, while it was kinda cool to be able to watch this on the IPOD itself, there was a little eye strain after two or three hours. Then I remembered our portable DVD player!! it gets little to no use and I thought "Gosh, it would be great if I could plug it into this".
-
So, once I asked Robin where it was (she is very organized - and GOD how I love it compared to my previous situation of living with a "Hoarder") and sure enough, there was a switch for DVD or INPUT. A quick run to Fry's for 3 RCA adapters ($1.09 ea.) and I plugged it all in to find that it worked just great! Now we can watch IPOD shows on a 7" screen, with much better stereo speakers and all it cost me was the price of the adapters. So how many of you have portable DVD players just gathering dust?? If you have an IPOD and get those $3 cables, you'll be happy as a pig'n mud being able to watch TV shows, or whatever via you IPOD while lying in bed (and with at least a 7" screen or larger). Don't let that portable player waste away (if you have an IPOD), because you can store seasons of your favorite shows on da 'Pod and that sure beats changing out a DVD frequently.
-
73
-
WOODY
-
OH! I almost forgot a quick one from an e-mail I got this afternoon:
"Woody, Divorce may be a pain in the ass...but it isn't half as bad as the one you were married too - CONGRATULATIONS!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment