Monday, August 10, 2009


THE "HORROR OF IT ALL"



This will be a short but not sweet review of our Thursday night movie called "The Collector". Advertised as "A Movie from the writers of SAW", I'm sure it pulled in more than a few people (but thankfully not enough to even hit the TOP TEN - Do you have a "HINT" on where this review is headed?)


I can't even bring myself to tell you about the storyline, because I'd have to make one up as I go along (and it would probably be 200% better than what the writers came up with). Basically it's a very disturbing film with lots of gore and little of anything else. Except for the fact that it was free (Yep, another "lucky" Robin deal) it really.....REALLY, sucked. Our advice to you: Don't go see it unless someone PAYS you to go.

We say: 2 tubes down

No comments:

Post a Comment