"Family electrocuted putting up ham radio antenna"
PALM BAY, Fla. – Police in Florida say a mother and father and their 15-year-old son died after being electrocuted while putting up a ham radio antenna at their Palm Bay home.
The victims were identified Tuesday as 55-year-old Melville Braham and 49-year-old Anna Braham and their son, Anthony.
Authorities say rescue crews responded to a 911 call Monday evening and found the three on the ground not breathing.
Authorities say the Brahams were attempting to raise the antenna when they lost control of the pole and it hit an overhead power line. The impact sent 13,000 volts of electricity through the pole.
Anna Braham was pronounced dead at the scene. Melville and Anthony were taken to a hospital where they were pronounced dead.