Saturday, October 31, 2009


HOW SWEET IT IS....
-
It's my 2 year anniversary from the breakaway from the Vultroll, and I have to tell ya that things are great and it was worth losing a collection over! I sent off my first alimony check for her latest fund: "Christians against Iron Maiden", and who knows what her next folly will be in another month!
-
I have some antenna work to do (took my portable out to a park today and actually heard some faint DX) here at the QTH, but the weather couldn't be nicer for the weekend, or, HALLOWEEN. Both today and tomorrow are to be excellent outdoor days here in the Houston area - and we don't get many of those.
-
I'm guessing this will be my last post for the month (trick or treat ya know), otherwise, if you're local you can often find me lurking around 27.385LSB or on the HAM Bands at 28.385USB, and 146.92 -
-
Regards, Woody
-

No comments:

Post a Comment